Because this digital age demands it…
Because companies are only expecting to keep workers no more than 3-5 years…
Because you need an entrepreneurial mindset to be successful in business…
L. Michelle Smith has developed 12 strategies that women of color and under represented groups must do now to thrive in business. Why?
Make no mistake, this message is for everyone, because if you can solve for women of color, you can solve for anyone. Catalyst research calls us double outsiders, navigating issues of gender and of race.
Because in business, she has lived it, and through her private practice, she is coaching and training an army of transformational entrepreneurs, intraprenuers and “extraprenuers” to wield weapons of mass innovation. She is also spreading this message on her extremely popular show, The Culture Soup Podcast where she can also arrange to broadcast your event to her global audience.
Her signature message is all about ownership in a digital economy.
GLOW FLEX LEAD mixes tenants of performance excellence, personal branding, power relationship building, authenticity and more to own one’s career, one’s journey and one’s brand so that she can create the opportunities that manifest choices, when it counts most.
L. Michelle Smith has also appeared as a guest lecturer and keynote speaker at several universities across the U.S. But her value isn’t simply on the platform. She leverages her influence on her robust social networks, her global podcast and relationships with national business publications to amplify the engagement.
If you are interested in having
L. Michelle to charge up your next event and light up the platform, please fill out the speaker request form, and someone will be in touch very soon.
Social Media Amplification
- INNOTECH: Women In Tech, Panelist 2019
- Lane College Leadership Conference, Keynote and Fireside Chat, 2019
- Hidden Figures of Sports, Black Sports Professionals of North Texas, Panel Moderator, 2019
- AT&T HiDef Executive Symposium, Presenter and Moderator, 2019
- TCU Bob Schieffer College of Communications Guest Lecture, 2019
- Fireside Chat with AA Leaders, The Network National ERG, AT&T, 2019
- TCU Bob Schieffer College of Communications, Guest Lecturer, 2019
- DFW Urban League Young Professionals, Panelist, 2019
- UNT Mayborn School of Journalism, Guest Lecturer, 2019
- PowHer Moves Conference, Speaker, 2019
- Retail and Customer Service Communications All Hands Meeting (AT&T), keynote speaker, 2018
- Women of AT&T Mentoring Circle, speaker, 2018
- Texas Christian University, Bob Schieffer Communications College, Honors PR Cases and Dialogics, Guest Lecturer, 2018
- OASIS National Banquet, panelist 2018
- Essence Music Festival, Path to Power Pod host, 2018
- TCU Nonprofit Communicators Conference, opening keynote, 2018
- AT&T Global Marketing Organization Town hall/simulcast, speaker, 2018
- The National Association of Black Journalists Convention Technology Newsmaker Plenary co-moderator with ABC News’ Linsey Davis, 2018
- The National Association of Black Journalists Convention Innovation Bubble, keynote, 2018
- Black Enterprise Women of Power, After Hours with Chaka Pilgrim, host/moderator, 2018
- Dinner on Us, Harlem w/Tier I broadcast news personalities, keynote, 2018
- AT&T Global Marketing Organization, Creativity town hall, panelist, 2017
- Spotify HQ (Brand Innovator), keynote and fireside chat, 2017
- Kellogg’s HQ (Brand Innovator), keynote and fireside chat, 2017
- Brinker International HQ, (Brand Innovator) keynote and fireside chat, 2017
- The Network ERG Speed Networking event, keynote and facilitator 2017
- SXSW (Brand Innovator), panelist, 2017
- The National Opera Conference, keynote 2017
- Wunderman, NY (Brand Innovator), keynote and fireside chat, 2017
- ColorComm Dallas, panelist, 2017
- PRSA Dallas/Brinker International, keynote, 2017
- Horowitz Cultural Insights Forum, 2017
- OgyGEN ERG Mentoring Session, keynote, 2017
- HACEMOS ERG Latina Networking Summit, 2017
- The Network ERG MLK Day Simulcast and Town hall at AT&T, host 2017
- Masterclassing Digital Marketing, Dallas, keynote 2017
- TCU Social Media Convergence Conference, keynote, 2017
- National Black Public Relations Society, National Conference, Chicago, panelist, 2017
- Blogging While Brown: State of the Digital Space, Keynote 2016
- Howard University Social Media Conference, keynote, 2016
- PRSA International Conference, keynote, 2016
- AT&T ERG Conference, Brainstorm Facilitator, 2016
- Black Enterprise Entrepreneur Summit, panelist, 2016
- Black Enterprise Women of Power Summit, panelist, 2016